Customer Online Banking
If you donít currently bank or pay bills online, now is the time to try! You wonít believe how easy it is. You might even wonder why you didnít start sooner!
With Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Union Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous monthís statement
- View, print or save your EStatements
Add CheckFree Web Bill Pay and you can:
- Pay a bill to anyone
- Schedule a bill to be paid after payday
- Save on postage
- Use Popmoney to send money electronically to an individual. Learn more about Popmoney.
- And be finished in about five minutes!
Popmoney® is a new personal payment service that lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone.
Enroll in CheckFree Web Bill Pay from your Customer Online Banking site or contact us if you have further questions.
We are excited to offer our customers the convenience of Mobile Banking. Access your accounts anywhere you are and perform convenient transactions. With our new Instant Balance feature you can choose to see your account balance quickly and easily. You decide if you want to have Instant Balance available or not with a simple setup within the Mobile Banking App. This option may be found in your App under More then Instant Balance Settings.
We now offer three easy was to access your accounts:
- Mobile App - for your iPhone or Android device. NOW AVAILABLE an App just for your iPad!
- Mobile Web - by typing www.theubank.com into your mobile browser
- SMS/Text Messaging - you text us and we will text you back
NEW Mobile Deposit*
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone or device using Union Mobile Deposit. If you already have Union Bank Mobile Banking our new service will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $1,000 per check; up to $2,500 per day using this new service without ever having to go into the bank.
To learn more about our new Mobile Banking products you can click here or go to www.theubank.com/mobile.
Tired of receiving a paper statement? Want to receive your statement right now, instead of waiting for mail? Then you need EStatements. With EStatements you will get:
- An e-mail the moment your statement is available
- None of your personal information will be sent via e-mail
- You will be able to view your statement for up to 2.5 years
- You will be able to save them to your computer, or print them for your records.
EStatements from The Union Bank Company are available to all checking account customers. To enroll in EStatements, login to your Customer Online Banking account, and follow the prompts to enroll the checking account(s) of your choice. It is that simple!
Internet Banking Terms & Conditions
*Data and message rates may apply. Contact your cell phone provider for more details.