Conveniently manage your money when you want, from wherever you want. Our new mobile apps can help you take care of your family's finances and save you time.
You can now access your accounts and Bill Pay anytime, anywhere right from your mobile phone or your iPad. Check your balances, transfer funds, set up account alerts, even get directions to our closest office. You can stay connected whether you're going to Florida or just going to the store. (If you're going to Florida, be sure to share a photo with us on our Facebook page!)
It's easy to get started
If you're already an Online Banking customer, you're ready to enroll in Mobile Banking. If you're not already an Online Banking customer, click here to enroll in Online Banking. (Note: There is no fee for our mobile banking, however, it is possible your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access so check your plan for details.) You will need to have your mobile device available when you enroll.
Mobile Banking offers three ways to access your accounts. You can choose any or all of these options depending on the capabilities of your mobile device:
- Send a text message using your mobile device. To use the SMS text messaging service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile devices are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with Mobile Banking. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received.
- Use a mobile browser on your mobile device. To use the mobile browser service, your mobile device must have an Internet browser and may require a data service plan. You access the Mobile Banking website using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
- Download an App (iPhone or Android) to your mobile device or download our new iPad App. To use the Mobile Banking downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. You download the Mobile Banking application for your mobile device using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process or you can download from the App store. Our iPad App is available from the Apple App Store.
Once you've decided which version, or versions, of Mobile Banking you would like to use it's time to enroll.
- Login to your Online Banking site using your Access ID and Password
- If you are not automatically prompted to enroll in Mobile Banking upon Login, select Options at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking section and select Enroll Now then complete the enrollment form
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions then Continue
- Make your selection from the services listed:
- Mobile Browser
- Downloadable Mobile Apps or iPad App
- Text Messaging
- Verify the time zone setting is correct
- Select the accounts you wish to access and assign a short nickname for each, if you wish
- Enter your Mobile phone number and then Continue
- If you selected the Mobile App, you can receive another text message with a link to download the app or download from the App store
- You're now ready to use our new Mobile Banking service!
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
If you selected to use text messaging you will have the ability to check your account balances, review recent account activity and locate our branches and ATMs. If you selected the mobile browser service you will be able to check your account balances, review recent account activity, transfer money between Union Bank accounts, and locate our branches and ATMs. Our downloadable mobile apps and iPad app allow you access to the same options as the mobile browser service with the ease of an App.
With Mobile Banking you can access any account you have set up in online banking. You select which accounts you want to access using Mobile Banking during your enrollment process. Mobile Banking will show you the most recently posted transactions on your accounts however pending transactions will not display.
With our newest feature - Mobile Deposit - you can deposit checks to your account without going into the bank. If you already have Union Bank Mobile Banking our new service will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $2,500 per check; up to $5,000 per day using this new service without ever having to go into the bank.
- Login to your Mobile Banking App
- Select Deposits
- Enter the deposit amount of the check
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your check and complete your deposit
For step-by-step directions of how to make a deposit from your device click here .
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, and additional product information click here