With Union Bank’s array of Online and Mobile Banking options, managing your money has never been so simple, secure and convenient.
With Union Bank Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Union Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous month’s transactions
- View, print or save your EStatements
Add CheckFree Web Bill Pay and you can:
With Union Bank Mobile banking, manage all your banking with the touch of a phone or tablet! Our new Instant Balance feature lets you choose to see your account balance quickly and easily. You decide if you want to have Instant Balance available or not with a simple setup within the Mobile Banking App. To activate it, log in to your app and hit the “more” icon, then go to Instant Balance Settings to set your preferences.
We now offer three easy ways to access your accounts:
- Mobile App - for your iPhone or Android device or for your tablet!
- Mobile Web - by typing www.theubank.com into your mobile browser
- SMS/Text Messaging - you text us and we will text you back.
To learn more about our new Mobile Banking products you can click here.
NEW Mobile Deposit*
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone or device using Union Mobile Deposit. If you already have Union Bank Mobile Banking our new service will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $2,500 per check; up to $5,000 per day using this new service without ever having to go into the bank.
For step-by-step directions on how to make a deposit from your device, Click Here
Want to receive your statement right now, instead of waiting for mail? Then you need EStatements.
With EStatements you will get:
- An e-mail the moment your statement is available
- None of your personal information will be sent via e-mail
- You will be able to view your statement for up to 2.5 years
- You will be able to save them to your computer, or print them for your records.
Internet Banking Terms & Conditions
*Data and message rates may apply. Contact your cell phone provider for more details.