With Union Bank’s array of Online and Mobile Banking options, managing your money has never been so simple, secure, and convenient.
With Union Bank Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Union Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous month’s transactions
- View, print, or save your EStatements
Add CheckFree Web Bill Pay and you can:
- Pay a bill to anyone
- Schedule a bill to be paid after payday
- Save on postage
- Use Popmoney to send money electronically to an individual. Learn more about Popmoney.
- And be finished in about five minutes!
With Union Bank Mobile banking, manage all your banking with the touch of a phone or tablet! Our new Instant Balance feature lets you choose to see your account balance quickly and easily. You decide if you want to have Instant Balance available or not with a simple setup within the Mobile Banking App. To activate it, log in to your app and hit the “more” icon, then go to Instant Balance Settings to set your preferences.
We now offer three easy ways to access your accounts:
- Mobile App: For your iPhone or Android device or for your tablet!
- Mobile Web: Type www.theubank.com into your mobile browser.
- SMS/Text Messaging: You text us and we will text you back.
To learn more about our new Mobile Banking products, click here.
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone or device using Union Mobile Deposit. If you already have Union Bank Mobile Banking our new service will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $2,500.00 per check; up to $5,000.00 per day using this new service without ever having to go into the bank.
For step-by-step directions on how to make a deposit from your device, click here.
CardValet is perfect for cardholders who want to protect and manage their debit cards through their mobile device. Our new CardValet feature is now part of your mobile banking App. Once you log in to your App, click the 'More' option and look for the 'Cards' icon.
- Lose your card? You can select your card and then choose to block the card — that gives you time to look for it if you've misplaced it. You can also freeze your card immediately using your App, then release it once it's found, any time of day or night.
- Want to lower your limits? You can set a lower limit for transactions or limit your debit card usage based on criteria you choose. Maybe you just want to limit the amount you can spend on your next shopping trip? The answer is a click away with CardValet.
Want to receive your statement right now, instead of waiting for mail? Then you need EStatements.
With EStatements, you get:
- An email the moment your statement is available
- None of your personal information will be sent via email
- You will be able to view your statement for up to 2.5 years
- You will be able to save them to your computer or print them for your records.
Internet Banking Terms & Conditions
*Data and message rates may apply. Contact your cell phone provider for more details.