With Union Bank’s array of Online and Mobile Banking options, managing your money has never been so simple, secure, and convenient.
With Union Bank Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Union Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous month’s transactions
- View, print, or save your EStatements
- Pay a bill to anyone
- Schedule a bill to be paid after payday
- Save on postage
- And be finished in about five minutes!
With Union Bank Mobile Banking, manage all your banking with the touch of your mobile device! Our Instant Balance feature lets you choose to see your account balance quickly and easily. You decide if you want to have Instant Balance available or not with a simple setup within the Mobile Banking App. To activate it, log in to your app and hit the “more” icon, then go to Instant Balance Settings to set your preferences.
We have three easy ways to access your accounts:
- Mobile App: For your iPhone or Android device or for your tablet!
- Mobile Web: Type www.theubank.com into your mobile browser.
- SMS/Text Messaging: You text us and we will text you back.
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone or device using Union Mobile Deposit. If you already have Union Bank Mobile Banking our new service will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $2,500.00 per check; up to $5,000.00 per day using this new service without ever having to go into the bank.
CardValet is perfect for cardholders who want to protect and manage their debit cards through their mobile device. Our new CardValet feature is now part of your mobile banking App. Once you log in to your App, click the 'More' option and look for the 'Cards' icon.
- Lose your card? You can select your card and then choose to block the card — that gives you time to look for it if you've misplaced it. You can also freeze your card immediately using your App, then release it once it's found, any time of day or night.
- Want to lower your limits? You can set a lower limit for transactions or limit your debit card usage based on criteria you choose. Maybe you just want to limit the amount you can spend on your next shopping trip? The answer is a click away with CardValet.
Your Union Bank debit card can now be added to Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay! With Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay, you can turn your phone into your Digital Wallet!
Using Apple Pay with your iPhone is as simple and easy as using your debit card. Paying is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever before. You can use Apple Pay to pay and get paid in Messages or by asking Siri.
When making a purchase, Apple Pay uses a special number and unique transaction code. Your purchases are kept private and your card number is never stored on your device or on Apple servers. When you pay, your card number is never shared by Apple with merchants. You can view your transactions in the Wallet app.
Google Pay is a fast, simple way to pay in stores, in apps, or on websites. You can easily send money to friends and family in an instant and you don’t need to add money to Google Pay in order to pay. Just add your Union Bank debit or credit card and check out faster with your mobile device! You can access your account wherever you want on the web or in the app.
Google Pay protects your info with several layers of security to keep your account safe. When you pay in stores, Google Pay doesn’t share your card number, so your information is secure.
Get the Google Pay app on the or .
Turn your mobile device into your Digital Wallet using Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay uses bio-metric security (fingerprint or iris verification) so no one can access your financial data.
Samsung Pay creates a unique randomized set of numbers to be used at each new transaction so your card number is never used from your phone. Samsung technology also constantly monitors your phone to keep your information safe.
SecureAlerts with Notifi
Get instant alerts using your Union Bank Mobile Banking app or Online Banking with Notifi. Notifi helps you monitor your account activity for debit and credit card purchases, ATM withdrawals, and cleared checks by sending real-time alert messages by text, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
Send money using your Mobile Banking app or Online Banking account with Zelle. Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the US.
Want to receive your statement right now, instead of waiting for mail? Then you need EStatements. With EStatements, you get:
- An email the moment your statement is available
- None of your personal information will be sent via email
- You will be able to view your statement for up to 2.5 years
- You will be able to save them to your computer or print them for your records