If you want to jump ahead and get started, just hit the Union Bank logo in the left top corner and you will be directed to our Home Page.
- You should begin using your new Union Bank MasterCard Debit card starting today. Remember to activate it according to the sticker on the card by calling 1-800-992-3808 to setup your PIN. You can then destroy your Benchmark Bank card, as it will no longer work.
- Welcome to Union Bank! You may now begin using the Union Bank website, online banking, mobile app and more. See the Catalog below for information on how to use it all.
- Your final Benchmark Bank deposit statement will be mailed to you.
- Shareholders of Benchmark Bancorp, Inc. as of September 8, 2017 - All Letters of Transmittal will be mailed by Computershare by Wednesday, September 13, 2017. You may contact a Computershare Agent at 1-781-575-2765 with any questions.
Question: Who is The Union Bank Company?
The Union Bank Company has been around since 1904. Headquartered in Columbus Grove, Ohio, we've been proudly serving our customers and communities for 113 years. With the addition of the Gahanna and Westerville locations, we now have 17 full-service offices across Northwest and Central Ohio, including Bowling Green, Columbus Grove, Delphos, Findlay, Gibsonburg, Kalida, Leipsic, Lewis Center, Lima (3 offices), Marion (2 offices), Ottawa, and Pemberville.
Question: When can I begin using the Union Bank offices?
All of our Union Bank offices are now available for your use. You can use the locator on our website, or on our Mobile App to help you find the location nearest to you.
Question: When will I be able to open a new Union Bank account?
All of the Union Bank products are available to you right now. You can stop into any of our offices to open an account. In addition, many of our deposit accounts may be opened online from our website or from your Union Bank Online Banking site.
Question: Do I need new checks and debit cards?
You should have already received your new Union Bank VIP Platinum Debit Card or ATM card in the mail. If you have not received a new Union Bank card, please contact us at 1-800-837-811. If you have received your new card, please activate it and begin using it now, as your old Benchmark Bank card will no longer work. You may continue to use your Benchmark Bank checks until you need to re-order. The next time you order checks, you should order them with the Union Bank name and routing information. The Union Bank routing number is 041213759
Question: Do I need to notify you if I'm traveling and want to use my debit card?
Contact your local office or call us toll-free at 1-800-837-8111 before you travel. Our Communication Center is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon. Part of MasterCard's fraud prevention service is monitoring for unusual transactions and those appearing from places outside of your regular routine. Unusual transactions may get denied at the point of sale. Let us know when you will be traveling and we can process your transactions more efficiently.
You can also manage your card by using the CardValet feature which is included with the Union Bank Mobile Banking app.
Question: How do I download the Union Bank Mobile App?
To get our mobile app, you must first sign up for Online Banking. Once you've done that, go to the Profile button in the top right corner, click on Mobile Banking and follow the instructions. Once you've downloaded the Union Bank app, you can uninstall your Benchmark Bank app.
And don't forget, with Union Bank you now have Mobile Deposits - the ability to deposit a check from your phone or pad, as easy as taking a picture!
Question: How do I make my loan payments?
You can make your payment at any Union Bank financial center, by automatic deduction from your checking or savings account, or by mailing your payment to Union Bank, 105 Progressive Drive, Columbus Grove, OH 45830.
Question: What if I am a Benchmark Bancorp, Inc. shareholder as of September 8, 2017?
All Letters of Transmittal will be mailed by Computershare by Wednesday, September 13, 2017. You may contact a Computershare Agent at 1-781-575-2765 with any questions.
For other questions, see the Catalog section below.
Below are just a few of the features available to you as a Union Bank customer.
- Online Account Opening - Opening a new account has never been easier. You can open a Union Bank checking, savings, or Christmas Club account from our website. Just go to the Home Page and click on the Open and Account Quick Link button.
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit a check from your mobile device using our Online Banking Mobile App. It's as simple as taking a picture.
- CardValet - Our Mobile Banking App offers you the ability to control your debit cards from your device. You can lower limits on your card, limit the area of use, or put a "freeze" on your card temporarily.
- Online Wires for Business
- Positive Pay - Peace of mind protection for Business customers
- Rewards Checking - A great interest rate or cash back on your checking account, and much more.
- Fee-free ATMs in all Rite Aid stores across Ohio.