Conveniently manage your money when you want, from wherever you want. Our mobile app can helps you take care of your family's finances and save you time.
You can now access your accounts and Bill Pay anytime, anywhere right from your mobile device. Check your balances, transfer funds, set up account alerts, or get directions to our closest office. You can stay connected whether you're going to Florida or just going to the store.
It's Easy to Get Started
You'll need to have your mobile device available when you enroll. If you're already an Online Banking customer, you're ready to enroll in Mobile Banking. If you're not already an Online Banking customer, you can enroll by clicking the link below.
Note: There is no fee for our mobile banking, however, it is possible your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access so check your plan for details.
Mobile Banking offers three ways to access your accounts. You can choose any or all of these options depending on the capabilities of your mobile device:
- Send a text message using your mobile device. To use the SMS text messaging service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile devices are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with Mobile Banking. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received.
- Use a mobile browser on your mobile device. To use the mobile browser service, your mobile device must have an Internet browser and may require a data service plan. You access the Mobile Banking website using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
- Download the Mobile Banking app to your mobile device. To use the Mobile Banking downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. You can download the Mobile Banking application for your mobile device using the link sent by text message during the enrollment process or you can download from the app store below.
Now It's Time to Enroll!
- Login to your Online Banking site using your ID and password
- If you are not automatically prompted to enroll in Mobile Banking upon login, select Options at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking section, select 'Enroll Now', and then complete the enrollment form
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions then select 'Continue'
- Make your selection from the services listed:
- Mobile Browser
- Downloadable mobile apps
- Text Messaging
- Mobile Browser
- Verify the time zone setting is correct
- Select the accounts you wish to access and assign a short nickname for each
- Enter your mobile phone number and then select 'Continue'
- If you selected the mobile app, you will receive another text message with a link to download the app or you can download from the app store
- You're ready to use our Mobile Banking service!
What Can I Do with Mobile Banking?
- If you selected to use text messaging, you will have the ability to check your account balances, review recent account activity, and locate local branches and ATMs.
- If you selected the mobile browser service, you will be able to check your account balances, review recent account activity, transfer money between Union Bank accounts, and locate local branches and ATMs.
- If you selected the Mobile Banking app, you can access to the same options as the mobile browser service from the convenience of your phone's app drawer.
With Mobile Banking, you can access any account you have set up in Online Banking. You will select which accounts you want to access using Mobile Banking during your enrollment process. Mobile Banking will show you the most recently posted transactions on your accounts. Please note that pending transactions will not display.
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks to your account without going into the bank. This service is automatically available to Mobile Banking users. You may deposit up to $2,500 per check or up to $5,000 per 24 hours using this service.
- Login to your Mobile Banking app
- Select 'Deposits '
- Enter the deposit amount of the check
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your check and complete your deposit
SecureAlerts with Notifi
Get instant alerts using your Union Bank Mobile Banking app or Online Banking with Notifi. Notifi helps you monitor your account activity for debit and credit card purchases, ATM withdrawals, and cleared checks by sending real-time alert messages by text, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
Send money using your Mobile Banking app or Online Banking account with Zelle. Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the US.