Managing your business accounts has never been easier, thanks to Union Bank’s full lineup of Online tools.
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Union Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous month’s statement
- Create and send ACH files*
- Create and send Wire Transfers*
- Give access to employees to accounts that you want them to see
*With additional Union Bank approval.
Add CheckFree Business and you can:
- Pay bills online
- Attach information to your payments to detail which invoices are being paid
- Save time by paying bills from your desk
- Save postage
- Save on printing checks and buying envelopes
- Assign bill payment access to individual employees
NACHA RulesNACHA Rules & Guidelines can be found here. Clients will need to register as a basic user and set up a User ID and password before they may access a pdf copy of the NACHA Rules.
Notice: NACHA recently released new ACH Security Framework rules. Click here to view a training video designed to help our business clients who initiate ACH files understand their responsibilities under the new rules.
Call us for more information on CheckFree Business at (800) 837-8111 or ask our Treasury Management department for assistance.
ACH Manager Software Guide
Click here to view the ACH User Guide. The Union Bank is always working to bring you the latest in Online Banking. If you have questions regarding ACH Manager or Business Online you may always reach out to our Treasury Management team or call (800) 837-8111 and the Communication Center will assist you.