Meet our Commercial Lending Team
Paul has over 30 years in banking experience, all in some form of lending, with a majority of his experience being in Commercial and Ag Lending. Paul is very community bank driven, because he knows as a community bank lender he can offer his customers the time, attention and customer service they deserve. Paul excels with Commercial Real Estate Lending and Agricultural Lending. He works with business customers in Wood, Lucas, Sandusky and Hancock counties. Paul attended Solon High School and is also a graduate of Bowling Green State University majoring in Finance. Paul is the Treasurer of the Bowling Green Schools Foundation, Inc. and also sits on the Board of Penta Career Center. Paul and his wife have two grown children and a dog.
- Employee salaries
- Electricity, heating, air conditioning and fuel
- Paper and other supplies
- Purchasing or leasing operating equipment
- Decorating or remodeling costs
- Legal and professional fees
- Machinery and power tools
- Business plan
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Cash flow projections
- Profit and loss reports
- Personal financial statements for all business partners
- Credit report
- Personal income tax returns
- Information on business debts
- Ability to repay
- Credit history
- Earnings and savings
- Purpose of the loan
- Payment history
- The amount of credit you're using compared to the amount of credit you have available.
- Business size
- Credit mix
- Less initial expense.
- Easier to upgrade, especially if technology is a factor.
- Higher overall cost.
- Required to pay for the entire lease period whether you use the equipment or not.
- Gain ownership, thus increasing assets that can be used as collateral for other financing.
- Tax incentives, consult your tax professional regarding depreciation deductions.
- Higher initial expense, could require a down payment of about 20%.
- How will this purchase add value to your business in the long term?
- Will it improve productivities and lead to increase profits?
- Does current equipment need upgraded in order for you to stay competitive in your market?
Connect with a Commercial Lending Expert.
Our Commercial Lenders are truly relationship bankers, and they are ready to get to know you and your business.
Small businesses have a variety of SBA and other governmental lending programs available to them, and our SBA Team can help.
Your time is valuable. Through Treasury Management we offer convenient digital business banking options customized for your business needs.