At UBC Wealth Management, we are committed to helping our clients turn their aspirations and financial dreams into realities. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, comprehensive financial services in an atmosphere that allows us to get to know you better — your family, your business, your financial goals, and your investment needs.
Products & Services
- Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds
- Professional Asset Management Services
- Fixed and Indexed Annuities
- Variable Annuities
- College Planning and 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Financial and Estate Planning
- IRA Rollovers
- Retirement Planning
- Structured CDs
- SEP/Simple IRAs/Keoghs
- Life & Long Term Care Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan/401k
- Trust Services*
Our Wealth Management Team
Financial Education Resources
- Five Retirement Points to Consider Five Years Before You Retire: This video describes how retirement is an exciting prospect for many and choosing how to spend you retirement could likely be based on the planning you do today.
- Financial Considerations During a Divorce: Going through a divorce can take a tremendous toll, especially on your finances. This video looks at a few key areas where you should pay particular attention if you are going through a divorce.
- Budgeting for a Family: This video provides tips to new parents on what key areas are associated expenses they should consider while preparing for the arrival of their child.
- Budget Planning for Success: Creating a budget in order to manage your cash flow is essential for maintaining your lifestyle expectations. This video offers a few key tips for tracking income and expenses as well as allocating money for savings.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. The Union Bank Company and UBC Wealth Management are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using UBC Wealth Management, and may also be employees of The Union Bank Company. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, The Union Bank Company or UBC Wealth Management. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by FDIC or Any
Other Government Agency
Not Bank Deposits
May Lose Value
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial U.S. registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.